FREEDOM Assist Handle Bedrail
- Legs extend to floor for added stability
- Height adjustable handle fits a variety of bed frame heights
- Non-slip grip
- Fits any sized home style bed
- Durable all steel construction
- Weight capacity 350 lbs.
- Easy to install, no tools required
- Made in the USA
The Freedom Assist Handle Adjustable Height Bedrail
For those up to 350 lbs., FREEDOM Assist Bed Handle bedrails provide safety and extra stability when getting into and out of bed. The handle height can be adjusted from 31" to 39", in one inch increments, based on your needs and the height of your mattress. The top of the handle is covered with a non-slip cushioned grip for added safety and comfort.
FREEDOM Assist bedrails can be used on either side of a home style bed. A nylon safety strap slides under the mattress and secures the bed rail to the other side of the bed frame to prevent the Assist Bed Handle from pulling out.
Benefits of Freedom Assist Handle Bedrails
- Handle legs extend to floor for added stability and weight capacity
- Height adjustable handle accommodates different height bed frames
- Getting in and out of bed is easier
- Moving in bed is easier
- Help prevent falls when getting in and out of bed
- Help transferring to bedside commode
- Help maintain your independence
Who Needs the Freedom Assist Handle Bedrail?
Anyone who has difficulty moving in bed, as well as getting in and out of bed, anyone at risk of falling, anyone recovering from surgery, anyone with back pain or arthritis, and stroke and Parkinson’s patients can all benefit from bedrails.
Links to Related Bedrails
For those under 250 lbs, see our Economy Bed Assist Rails
See ALL our Bed Rails for the Elderly
Specifications of Freedom Assist Handle Bedrails
|Handle Height from Floor
||31" - 39"
Installation of the Freedom Assist Handle Bedrails
These instructions are for information purposes. When installing, please use the complete illustrated instructions that come with your bedrails.
1. Slide mattress down on box spring. Place support tube on top of box spring with strap pulled to the far side of the bed. Secure the strap to the bed frame.The receiving tubes that the handle inserts into should be tight to the side of the mattress. Bedrails should be lined up with your abdomen when lying in bed.
2. Insert handle legs into receiving tubes. Depress snap buttons to allow leg to pass through receiving tubes.
3. Now insert handle leg into support foot with the multiple holes. This will be how you will adjust the height of the handle to fit the distance from the floor to the base of the mattress (top of box spring). Lock snap button into appropriate hole.