Lab X Series Extra Wide Blood Draw Chair with Flip Arm & Drawer
- Padded seat and backrest
- Padded flip arm and armrest
- ClintonClean™ drawer top
- One-piece, all-plastic drawer
- A full 35" wide seat to accommodate a larger patient or parent and child (89 cm)
- 1-1/4” square, heavy duty, all-welded, tubular steel frame (3.18 cm)
- Adjustable height and depth flip arm(s)
- Flip arm(s) positions in place when in use, then flips out of the way for easy exit
- 8 alternate choices of arm styles with no upcharge
- Comfortable 2” padding throughout (5 cm)
- Neutral Gray, powder-coated frame
- Height adjustable armrest
- Easy-clean, durable vinyl in a selection of colors
- Chair-mounted options available
- 400 lbs. combined load capacity under normal use (181.4 kg)
IMPORTANT NOTE: Clinton Blood Drawing Chairs are not engineered to restrain a fainting or falling occupant. The chair’s occupant should NEVER be left unattended.
ORDERING NOTE: MUST add arm suffix number to model number when ordering any model with arm options, otherwise chair will be shipped as shown.
All blood drawing products are non-returnable unless they are unused in unopened, original packaging.
Shipping Note: We recommend this chair be ordered via facility Purchase Order. Due to the weight and size of packaged phlebotomy chairs, the shipping calculators provided by the shipping companies may be inaccurate. Phlebotomy chairs are often shipped motor freight which is less expensive than UPS or FedEx. KMI ONLY charges actual freight incurred on our invoices.
|Arm Height Range
||27" – 33"