Pediatric Series - Zoo Bus Blood Drawing Chair
• Padded flip arm, armrests, seat and padded backrest.
• Back of the bus is a padded top for infants.
• No-peel graphics embedded into high pressure custom laminate on both sides.
• Levelers under each wheel
• Bus doors open to reveal large storage capacity shelves for supplies.
• 200 lbs. load capacity.
• Optional Koala step stool. Scroll down to the options section to choose the Koala step stool.
• Paper dispenser for infant section
All blood drawing products are non-returnable unless they are unused in unopened, original packaging.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Clinton Blood Drawing Stations are not engineered to restrain a fainting or falling occupant. Children and infants should NEVER be left unattended on or around the station
Shipping Note: We require this chair be ordered via facility Purchase Order. Due to the variable weight and size of packaged phlebotomy chairs as ordered, the shipping calculators provided by the shipping companies cannot calculate how they will be packed by the manufacturer. Phlebotomy chairs are shipped motor freight, UPS or FedEx. KMI ONLY charges actual freight incurred on our invoices. Please send your PO to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 888-380-0567
|Flat Top Section