Weight Bearing Footstool for Lateral X-ray Imaging
The low base Footstool conveniently position patients for AP, OBL, and LAT views of the foot and ankle. With a platform only standing 9" high, unstable patients have no balance issues with the convenient handrail. Split images quickly and easily by flipping the orientation of the 14x17" cassette and smaller.
- Accommodates 14x17” cassette and smaller
DIMENSIONS AND PERFORMANCE
- Base Dimensions: 22 x 22 x 9.25 in. (55.9 x 55.9 x 23.5 cm)
- Handle Height to Floor: 45 in. (114.3 cm)
- Weight: 29.1lbs. (13.2 kg)
- Weight Tolerance: 750 lbs. (340 kg)
- Cassette/Panel Slot Dimensions: 22.25 x 0.75 x 2.125 in. (56.5 x 1.9 x 5.4 cm)
The product is non-flammable under the normal operating conditions of the DR Panel.
UL Rating: UL94V-2.
This model is a biocompatible device per ISO 10993.