Lab X Series Extra Wide Blood Draw Chair with Padded Arms
• Padded seat and backrest
• Dual padded flip arms and armrests
• A full 35" wide seat to accommodate a larger patient or parent and child (89 cm)
• 1-1/4” square, heavy duty, all-welded, tubular steel frame (3.18 cm)
• Adjustable height and depth flip arm(s)
• Flip arm(s) positions in place when in use, then flips out of the way for easy exit
• 8 alternate choices of arm styles with no upcharge
• Comfortable 2” padding throughout (5 cm)
• Neutral Gray, powder-coated frame
• Height adjustable armrest
• Adjustable foot levelers
• Easy-clean, durable vinyl in a selection of colors
• Chair-mounted options available
• 400 lbs. combined load capacity under normal use (181.4 kg)
IMPORTANT NOTE: Clinton Blood Drawing Chairs are not engineered to restrain a fainting or falling occupant. The chair’s occupant should NEVER be left unattended.
ORDERING NOTE: MUST add arm suffix number to model number when ordering any model with arm options, otherwise chair will be shipped as shown.
All blood drawing products are non-returnable unless they are unused in unopened, original packaging.
|Arm Height Range
||27" – 33"