Prescription Glasses: When ordering, please fax (888-380-0567) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) your Rx including a Pupillary distance. Prescription information can also be noted in the "Order Comments/Special Instructions" section upon checkout under "Payment Information"
Wrap Frame prescriptions must have a combination of less than 4.0 (when adding the sphere& cylinder). Bifocal prescriptions require a minimum pupillary distance of 65mm. High index prescriptions (combined power of 4.0 sphere & cylinder) can only be made in our Wrap Alternatives or any flat front frame. Wrap Alternatives include models EGM, MX30 and model 206 for example.
- Leaded glasses should be stored in a clean area away from dust, dirt and other contaminants.
Cleaning for Standard and Anti-Reflective Coated Lenses:
- Rinse all dirt, dust and particles from lenses by running under a stream of warm water. Failure to rinse debris can result in lens scratches that cannot be removed.
- Apply a drop of non gritty hand soap or dish soap to lenses and gently rub over the entire surface.
- Rinse the lenses thoroughly under a stream of water, and wipe dry with a cloth.
- Always store dry, eyewear, face-up in the included case to avoid scratches.
The supplied cord/Croakie is meant to help keep your glasses from falling to the floor in the event that they slip off your face. It is your responsibility to make sure they are attached correctly to the glasses and remain secure. Supplied cords vary from time to time and there is no guarantee that every single pair will remain 100% secure 100% of the time. If you do not like or trust the cord sent, please purchase a cord that better suits your needs at any vision clinic.