Pediatric Series - Extra Wide Aquarium Blood Drawing Chair
Extra width built in so a parent can sit with the child.
• Extra width accommodates a parent and child
• Custom high pressure, Clinton Kids™, Aquarium flip arms
• Easy-clean laminate arm surfaces with black, T-molded edges
• Graphics are embedded in the laminate and are not affected by cleaning with standard disinfectants
• ClintonClean™ short armrest
• Padded contoured seat
• Thick padded backrest
• Extra height reduces bending for staff
• Tropical Blue powder-coated frame
• Special pediatric color, Sea Mist, vinyl upholstery on seat and back
• Height adjustable stationary armrest
• Nylon glides
• 400 lbs. load capacity under normal use (181.43 kg)
IMPORTANT NOTE: Clinton Blood Drawing Chairs are not engineered to restrain a fainting or falling occupant. The chair’s occupant, especially children, should NEVER be left unattended.
All blood drawing products are non-returnable unless they are unused in unopened, original packaging.
Shipping Note: We require this chair be ordered via facility Purchase Order. Due to the variable weight and size of packaged phlebotomy chairs as ordered, the shipping calculators provided by the shipping companies cannot calculate how they will be packed by the manufacturer. Phlebotomy chairs are shipped motor freight, UPS or FedEx. KMI ONLY charges actual freight incurred on our invoices. Please send your PO to email@example.com or fax to 888-380-0567
|Arm Height Range
||33" – 39"