Power Series Bariatric Phlebotomy Chair with Padded Flip Arm & Drawer
• Padded seat and backrest
• Padded flip arm and armrest
• ClintonClean™ drawer top
• One-piece, all-plastic drawer
• 1-1/4” square, heavy duty, all-welded, tubular steel,neutral gray powder-coated frame (3.18 cm)
• Contemporary brushed aluminum motor casings
• Power supplies and motors meet UL 60601-1 and CAN/CSA C22.2 601.1
• Hands-free, foot pedal controller
• Adjustable height and depth flip arm
• Armrest positions in place when in use, then flips out of the way for easy exit
• 8 alternate choices of arm styles with no upcharge
• Height adjustable armrest
• Easy-clean, durable vinyl in a selection of colors
• Chair-mounted options available
• 850 lbs. combined load capacity under normal use (385.55 kg)
IMPORTANT NOTE: Clinton Blood Drawing Chairs are not engineered to restrain a fainting or falling occupant. The chair’s occupant should NEVER be left unattended.
ORDERING NOTE: MUST add arm suffix number to model number when ordering any model with arm options, otherwise chair will be shipped as shown.
All blood drawing products are non-returnable unless they are unused in unopened, original packaging.
Shipping Note: This item will ship motor freight. Please order via Purchase Order from your facility. Call Kemper Medical if you have any questions. 541-508-0540
|MODEL #||WIDTH||DEPTH||HEIGHT RANGE|
||21.5" – 29.5"
||8" Adjustment Range