3-Step Platform with Side Rail for DR Systems
Combination Step and Platform Positioning Equipment
The superior design of our two step radiographic imaging platform provides the perfect conditions for better knee x-rays, foot x-rays, lower back and hip x-rays, as well as ankle x-rays. Sturdy and convenient, our platform will provide comfort and support for all leg and weight bearing x-ray needs.
Our radiographic imaging platform places the patient in the optimal position for easy capture of the highest quality weight-bearing x-ray images and is effective when used with wide range of radiology equipment. This positioning platform is also designed with safety grab bars to provide stability for patients both young and old.
- Designed for patients weighing up to 450 pounds
- Used with DR systems
- Designed for use with bucky or fixed cassette
- Easily portable with built-in rollers and grab bars
- Provides safe and easy positioning for weight-bearing poses
- Keeps patient as close to the image plate as possible to ensure high quality images
- Three image panel placement locations provide great versatility in posing the patient for optimal images
- Easy to keep clean, the platform is made from germ-resistant, nonporous polyethylene
Dimensions: Top Platform
- Height: 24 Inches
- Length: 17 Inches
- Width: 19.5 Inches
- Handle Height: 59 Inches
Choose the model that corrosponds with your CR or DR plate model:
24306-C50: For DR Systems: Canon CXDI-50 and 60
24306-C55: For CR Systems and the following DR Systems: Canon CXDI-55, 70, 80, 401C, 501, 701C, 801C, Carestream DRX- 1, Fuji FDR D-EVO, Konica Minolta Aero DR, AGFA
24306-SY: For DR Systems: Siemens Ysio, GE Flash Pad, Philips Wireless
24306-GE: For DR Systems: GE XR650, GE AMX 700
Free Dock to Dock Standard Shipping to the Lower 48 States
Notes: In order to insure the safety of both customers and patients by avoiding inadvertent contamination, any registered medical device cannot be returned if it has been opened.