Bariatric Leg Support
- Safely supports and positions patient leg.
- Easy to use Posi-Lock height adjustment.
- Lift height range: 14.5″ to 19″.
- 6.5″ x 9.5″ calf support comes with nylon covered pad and will hold the largest legs.
- All steel frame with sturdy 15″ x 18″ base
- Get one for every room in your department. Don’t forget about your ER!
Perfect positioning aid for obtaining the Dunn view allowing the knees and hips to be flexed at a 90 degree angle for assessment of the femoral head sphericity in young adults. This unit can also be used to hold a leg for an upright PCL (Posterior Cruciate Ligament) stress view.