Brewer Company 135AS Saddle Stool
Benefits of a Saddle Stool
- Deeper breathing occurs due to the stretching of the torso allowing for better circulation, resulting in less fatigue.
- Improved mobility and reach is easily achieved as the legs are free to “scoot” around the operatory, while remaining seated.
- Better posture as the vertebrae discs align naturally, resulting in immediate improved posture with less spinal muscle degeneration.
- Tension relief in the shoulder and neck area due to the improved positioning of the thoracic and cervical spine.
• Narrower 13” upholstered seat design
• Press on ring for easy height adjustment
• Turn ring to conveniently adjust level of dynamic motion
• 23” diameter cast aluminum base w/large castors
• 250 lb. weight capacity
Sitting on the 135DSS Stool
- Always approach the stool from the back and stand to one side.
- Swing other leg over the back of the stool and be seated. (When swinging your leg over the stool, make sure the stool has not rolled away before sitting.)
- Lift the adjustment lever until feet are flat on the floor. Thighs should angle downward at approximately 45o. The stool is now at your proper ergonomic height.
- Proper ergonomic seated back position: Hips tilted forward, deep low back curve.
- Adjust work surface so the user’s forearms are in a horizontal position, or sloping downward at a maximum of 3o-4o.