Compact Vascular Ultrasound Exam Step
The unique design of the Ultrasound Exam Step permits efficient and accurate exams of the upper and lower leg during venous insufficiency studies. For the sonographer’s comfort, the standing patient is placed in the optimal position for easy and ergonomically sound capture of the highest quality images. To switch legs the platform can be rotated 180 degrees using the nylon sliding feet.
- Designed for patients weighing up to 350 lbs / 158.7 kg
- Tip-N-Tow – Easily portable with built-in rollers and grab bars
- Easy to keep clean, the platform is made from germ-resistant, non-porous polyethylene, and stainless steel
Free Dock to Dock Standard Shipping to the lower 48 States.
- 1st Step Height: 8 in / 20 cm
- 2nd Step Height: 14 in / 36 cm Platform Width: 24 in / 61 cm
- Platform Depth: 14 in / 36 cm
- Handle Height: 51 in / 130 cm and 43 in / 109 cm
Notes: In order to insure the safety of both customers and patients by avoiding inadvertent contamination, any registered medical device cannot be returned if it has been opened.