CTL 3210 PCS CTL Coil Pad Kit To Fit Phillips – 2 Piece Set
Patient Comfort Systems’ pads incorporate ultra-strong fabric along with seams sewn with coated nylon threads. This construction also prevents cracking and tearing at the pad corners, where exposure is greatest.
Both the pad cores and cover fabrics are manufactured using a permanent antimicrobial agent to inhibit the growth of harmful bacteria.
Can be cleaned with any standard approved hospital disinfectant. This unique material increases patient comfort when compared to standard covers.
Patient comfort is good customer service. MRI exams are difficult for the patient no matter what so it’s important that each person be made as comfortable as possible. Patient Comfort Systems spent two years developing the viscoelastic covered positioners with the cooperation of leading imaging centers.
Pressure management is extremely important for exams that can be long and patient motion must be mitigated.
The material covering the pads is made from advanced breathable polymer, which allows for easy maintenance and cleaning. This material increases patient comfort when compared to the standard plastic covers that cannot breathe. The top and bottom fabrics contain an antimicrobial agent to inhibit the growth of harmful drug-resistant bacteria, such as MRSA. They are also latex-free.
Shipping is expensive. KMI has little control over the freight costs calculated directly from USPS, FedEx or UPS.
Please Note: Porch Piracy is a world wide problem. Please consider using a commercial address for shipping. UPS and FedEx have retail establishments where you can have your package delivered even if shipped via the USPS.
U.S. Postal Service
- Least expensive in general for most small items.
- Good reliability
- Tracking can be unreliable. At times the tracking NEVER updates.
- Slightly slower than UPS/FedEx.
- If your package gets lost, there is no customer service. We can only use the tracking to hopefully see where your package may be. If your package is lost or delayed, our only recourse is to file a “lost package” report. We rarely see results from the USPS. If your package gets hung up in customs, KMI has no way of finding out why through the USPS. If tracking indicates that your package is in your country’s customs office, please contact the customs office. KMI has no way of contacting them.
- Much more reliable tracking
- They have actual customer service and we can contact a real human for help.
- Generally faster than USPS
- Much more expensive than USPS
International shipments are subject to customs fees and/or taxes by your customs department. This is out of our control. We do not charge customs fees or taxes. That means you must be available to receive your package from your local delivery person and you may need to pay these fees upon delivery.