The Pigg-O-Stat Pediatric Immobilizer and Positioner is approximately 20″ x 20″ x 35″ (50cm x 55cm x 88 cm) in height. Stainless steel table with 4″ (7.5cm) casters, 2 are locking. Table top and shelf are made of high density polyethylene in child-pleasing primary colors which requires no maintenance and is virtually indestructible. Other moving parts are heavy plexiglass.
- Seat platform turns on bearings.
- The scale in degree readings on table top ensures exact duplication of positions for re-check examinations.
- Adjustable seat at the back of table top with openings for patients legs (Note – Picture to the right is of the analog version).
- Seat platform can be rotated horizontally to any degree and position.
- Form-fitting body, head and arm supports of transparent plexiglass are provided.
- Adjustable for patients from infants to 3-1/2 years of normal size for age.
- Lead shield has adjustable conventional markers and adjusts up and down for various examinations.
- Elimination of position and immobilizing problems makes it easier to make exposure at proper stage of respiration.
- Positioning clamps are at the rear of the table top so entire immobilizer can be put as close as possible to your image receptor.
- Device is easily cleaned and sterilized.
- The Product will last for years and years with proper care.
- Note: Digital Immobilizer does not have cassette holder/Image receptor holder.