Extra Wide 2-Step Platform for CR Systems
Combination Step and Platform X-Ray Positioning Device
The unique design of the extra-wide 2-Step Platform permits efficient and accurate x-rays of knee, feet, ankles, and the lower leg.
The platform places the patient in the optimal position for easy capture of the highest quality weight-bearing x-ray images. This positioning platform provides easier patient access and is designed with safety grab bars to provide stability for patients both young and old.
- Designed for patients weighing up to 600 lbs / 272 Kg
- Used with film and CR and DR systems
- Designed for use with bucky or fixed cassette
- Easily portable with built-in rollers and grab bars
- Provides safe and easy positioning for weight-bearing poses
- Keeps patient as close to the image plate as possible to ensure high quality images
- Three image panel placement locations provide great versatility in posing the patient for optimal images
- Easy to keep clean, the platform is made from germ-resistant, nonporous polyethylene
Free Dock to Dock Standard Shipping to the lower 48 States.
- Height: 16 in. / 41 cm
- Width: 30 in. / 76 cm
- Length: 17 in. / 43 cm
- Handle height: 51 in. / 130 cm
- 24404-C50: For DR Systems: Canon CXDI-50, 60
- 24404-C55: For CR Systems and the following DR Systems: Canon CXDI-55, 70, 80, 401C, 501, 701C, 801C, Carestream DRX-1, Fuji FDR D-EVO, Konica Minolta Aero DR, AGFA
- 24404-SY: For DR Systems: Siemens Ysio, GE Flash Pad, Philips Wireless
- 24404-GE: For DR Systems: GE XR650, GE AMX 700
Notes: In order to insure the safety of both customers and patients by avoiding inadvertent contamination, any registered medical device cannot be returned if it has been opened.