Versatile, Multi-Angle Film Cassette Holder
The Flexi•holder® significantly reduces retakes caused by improper cassette positioning. It permits smoother scheduling and superior radiographs – saving film, time and labor for cost effective radiographic procedures.
Our free-standing model features an extra wide base for maximum stability. It allows accurate radiographs to be taken from virtually any angle from floor level to 71″ (180 cm) high. It rolls into position on large, locking casters and tilts the cassette 180° facing straight up, down or anywhere in between. Free-standing and tabletop models accept virtually all cassettes.
- Helps eliminate retakes caused by improper cassette positioning.
- Replaces inefficient sandbags and other “make-shift” holders.
- Saves time and labor for smoother scheduling and superior radiographs.
- Saves film and reduces radiation exposure due to minimal retakes.
- Minimizes patient assistance and discomfort in positioning.
Flexible Arm Movement
- Radiographs can be taken from any angle from floor level to 71″ (180 cm).
- Tilts cassette 180° facing straight up, straight down or anywhere in between.
- Rotates cassette 360° clockwise or counterclockwise.
- Arm rotates 360° on vertical column.
- Arm telescopes 26″ (66 cm) over the X-ray or operating room table.
- Arm assembly is counterweighted for easy raising or lowering.
- Optional 36″ (91 cm) arm available.
- The FH-410 cassette plate will accept larger cassettes up to 20 in (50 cm) wide and up to 1.25 in (3 cm) thick.
- The FH-410 cassette series holder incorporates a ±90˚ rotation at the cassette plate.
Very Stable, Compact Design
- Rolls into position on large, locking casters for stable positioning.
- 19″ x 22″ x 75″ (48 x 56 x 191 cm).
- 110 lbs. (50 kg)
Convenient Ratchet Handles
- Ratchet handles can be repositioned easily to help eliminate interference problems when positioning cassettes.
Accepts All Cassettes
- Accepts virtually all cassettes and does not obscure cassette film area.
One Hand Operation
- A lip on the cassette holder enables the cassette to be inserted with one hand, if necessary.
Accurate Calibration Scales
- Column and arm calibration scales provide exact, repeatable angulation.
- Three-way studies of acute abdomens.
- Fractures where patient is immobilized.
- Lateral decubitus fluid level studies of abdomen and chest.
- Operating room radiography.
- Radiation therapy verification films (portal films).
- Localization for tangential breast, isocentric or oblique fields.
- Simulation without fluoroscopy.
- Implant source localization by orthogonal films.