Kiddie Kover X-ray Blanket – Bumble Bee
- Specifically made with children in mind.
- All purpose lead blanket protects children from radiation.
- Decrease anxiety and fear with a “hug” from a friendly bumble bee.
- .5mm Pb equivalency radiation protection (regular lead only).
- Protective panel is 18″ x 18″.
- Safe for all modalities
Radiology Supplies – X-ray Aprons
We want you to be completely satisfied with all of your radiology equipment and medical supply purchases.
- If you are unsatisfied with your Techno-Aide product, you have 30 days in which to request a return. No returns 45 days past the invoice date will be allowed.
- Products cannot be returned to Techno-Aide, for credit or refund, unless accompanied by a Return Authorization Number issued by the Techno-Aide Customer Service Department. Contact Kemper Medical at 541-508-0540 or [email protected]for an RA#
- All authorized returns are subject to a minimum 20% refurbishing and reconsignment fee. All protective apparel including table drapes, shields, radiation protective accessories (with media) are subject to a minimum 50% breakdown and restocking fee.
- All returns must be shipped in the original packaging. For proper credit to be considered, every effort should be made to assure a damage-free return.
- Techno-Aide and Kemper Medical will authorize returns for complete credit in the case of Techno-Aide error or defective merchandise.
- Credit will be issued only after the returned merchandise has been received and inspected by Techno-Aide
- No returns will be allowed for customized orders unless they are defective.
A standard, non-customized order may be cancelled at no cost to you as long as your order has not yet shipped.
DAMAGED GOODS POLICY
- Every attempt has been made to assure that your Techno-Aide order leaves our facility in perfect condition.
- If your shipment arrives damaged or incomplete, contact Kemper Medical immediately at [email protected]
- Whether the damage is visible or concealed, KEEP ALL PACKAGING MATERIALS FOR THE CARRIER INSPECTOR.
- Damages must be reported within seven (7) days after delivery. Delayed reporting can delay or void the carrier’s responsibility to pay your claim and negate any credit for freight damage from Techno-Aide