Knee Arthroplasty Stress Assembly Set (Non-Stealth)
Set includes one Coated 45 degree Triangle Wedge Positioner (24 x 9 x 9) and one Coated Contoured Cube (11 x 9 x 6). Designed to help position a patient for radiographic evaluation in the determination of eligibility for Unicondylar Knee Arthroplasty.
New Stealth-Cote is our COATED light green Stealth-Core polyurethane foam. This new proprietary mixed medical grade coating, when sprayed, creates a unique skin membrane that is durable and easy to clean. Surface is resistant to blood, Betadine, barium, alcohol, oils, and other fluids.
- Open cell, polyurethane foam provides excellent support and comfort.
- Radiolucent and artifact free. No lines or ghosting
- Meets California 2015 standards for Flammability
- Increased Stability
- Anti-Microbial, Anti-Bacterial, and Anti-Fungal
- Stain resistant
- Easy to clean with any medical/hospital disinfectant
- Self Deodorizing
- New fresh light mint green color
- Non-Stealth Sponges are formed with traditional angles and do not feature our proprietary “flared” angles to offer significantly reduced artifacts during viewing. Non-stealth (or non-flared) sides may show artifacts when imaging, specifically when coating is applied.
When you think Positioning Sponges – Think Techno-Green STEALTH SPONGES from Kemper Medical
Sponge Shipping Note: If you are ordering several sponges, consider a kit or ordering via purchase order. Sponges are light weight, however, they require a large box which FedEx/UPS charge by dimensional weight. In most cases we can pack several sponges into a single box. The website cannot be programmed to understand the many ways sponges may be packed.