Lateral Decubitus Positioner
Makes positioning patients for cross-table lateral examinations easier for the tech and more comfortable for the patient. The decubitus pad ensures that the patient is elevated into a position above the plane of the imaging receptor for adequate imaging of the targeted body part. Removable straps are easy to position and are 76″ long to provide ample room for positioning patients of all sizes.
Bolster pad is a high density firm urethane foam that is not radiolucent but made to provide great support for decubitus imaging Blue outer cover is heavy gauge reinforced vinyl. Seams are sewn and tear resistant. Easy to clean. 20″ x 13″ x 3″ in size.
Shipping is expensive. KMI has little control over the freight costs calculated directly from USPS, FedEx or UPS.
Please Note: Porch Piracy is a world wide problem. Please consider using a commercial address for shipping. UPS and FedEx have retail establishments where you can have your package delivered even if shipped via the USPS.
U.S. Postal Service
- Least expensive in general for most small items.
- Good reliability
- Tracking can be unreliable. At times the tracking NEVER updates.
- Slightly slower than UPS/FedEx.
- If your package gets lost, there is no customer service. We can only use the tracking to hopefully see where your package may be. If your package is lost or delayed, our only recourse is to file a “lost package” report. We rarely see results from the USPS. If your package gets hung up in customs, KMI has no way of finding out why through the USPS. If tracking indicates that your package is in your country’s customs office, please contact the customs office. KMI has no way of contacting them.
- Much more reliable tracking
- They have actual customer service and we can contact a real human for help.
- Generally faster than USPS
- Much more expensive than USPS
International shipments are subject to customs fees and/or taxes by your customs department. This is out of our control. We do not charge customs fees or taxes. That means you must be available to receive your package from your local delivery person and you may need to pay these fees upon delivery.