Disposable Medical Facemasks – Case of 500 Masks
Ready to ship from our Oregon Warehouse.
- 500 masks per Case
- Disposable, protective 3-ply mask
- Provides incremental protection against bacteria and large particles shed in liquid droplets
- Our masks feature ultra-fine, polypropylene filter layers, nose clip and elastic ear loops
- Store in a room with relative humidity, no more than 80%, and good ventilation to avoid high temperature.
- Use with caution if you are allergic to polypropylene materials
- Do not use if package is damaged
- Storage period of 2 years
- Single use only
- FDA Certified
Call for high volume orders for best pricing.
CE & FDA Approved
Orders are first come first serve basis
Click for the CE Certificate: DDM – CE Cert
Click for the FDA Certificate: DDM – FDA Cert
LEAD APRON RECYCLING
Take advantage of SHIELDING INTERNATIONAL’s free apron recycling program for the return/recycle of your retired lead aprons! Simply contact us for a return authorization to arrange for the recycling of your old aprons. All you pay is the freight andSHIELDING INTERNATIONAL™ will assure the safe and environmentally friendly disposal of your old lead aprons.
Orders are normally shipped with a leading major transportation carrier via ground service west of the East Coast states and 3-day express service to the East Coast, unless otherwise specified.
• Motor freight may be used should shipment exceed normal carrier transportation size and weight.
• IMPORTANT: Be sure to inspect all merchandise at time of delivery, report any damage immediately, note any discrepancies on the Bill of Lading (if applicable) and RETAIN ALL PACKAGING MATERIAL (whether damage is visible or concealed) in the event a claim is filed due to shipping damage. Do not throw away shipping container or inner packaging until claim is settled. Freight claims and any adjustments that apply are entirely the responsibility of the receiver.
MANUFACTURING & DELIVERY TIME
“In Stock for Immediate Shipment” items will usually ship within 24-48 hours of confirmed purchase order receipt, depending on quantity ordered. These items include stock Model E, SV, Half Aprons (V) & (T) Closure, Model 611NS, 621U, 631QR & 641CF Thyroid Collars in Royal Blue Nylon & Model 600 Thyroid Collar in Light Blue Vinyl, Gloves, Apron Racks, Non Rx Glasses and other select items. We will make every effort to ship all other orders, with exception of special orders (i.e. prescription glasses, lead glass or acrylic, frames, barriers, shields and custom orders) within 10 to 12 working days of order.
Need it in a Rush?
• 3 Day – add 25% on total cost of order
• 5 Day – add 20% on total cost of order
Guarantee & Warranty
All lead apparel is custom made to your specifications, therefore, are not returnable. Economy and Standard Coat Aprons in 24″ widths and all collars in royal blue nylon are normally kept in stock and ARE returnable if unworn, and in resellable condition.
Shielding International warrants all Regular Lead and TL Lite Ply x-ray protective aprons from material defects and workmanship for a period of two years from the date of purchase. Non-Lead aprons are limited to a one year warranty. This guarantee is limited to the repair or replacement of the garment in case of manufacturer defect. The guarantee does not cover normal wear and tear, failure to properly care for the product, or any other responsibility.