Model 230 Radiation Protection Glasses – CE Certification Pending
The Model 230 leaded glasses are a stylish women’s frame that is constructed of durable TR-90 nylon for excellent high impact and chemical resistance.
This frame has rubberized soft grip temple bars and is built with high quality, distortion-free SF-6 Schott glass radiation-reducing lenses with .75mm lead equivalency and .35mm lateral production.
The Model 230 fits best for Medium to Large style heads.
||Frame Size & Weight
||Product Info Sheet
||Eye size: 57
Bridge size: 17
Temple size: 135
|Schott SF6 Glass
KMI makes every effort to keep frames and frame colors up to date. At times, a frame or frame color may be out of stock, backordered or discontinued without our knowledge.
Shipping is expensive. KMI has little control over the freight costs calculated directly from USPS, FedEx or UPS.
Please Note: Porch Piracy is a world wide problem. Please consider using a commercial address for shipping. UPS and FedEx have retail establishments where you can have your package delivered even if shipped via the USPS.
U.S. Postal Service
- Least expensive in general for most small items.
- Good reliability
- Tracking can be unreliable. At times the tracking NEVER updates.
- Slightly slower than UPS/FedEx.
- If your package gets lost, there is no customer service. We can only use the tracking to hopefully see where your package may be. If your package is lost or delayed, our only recourse is to file a “lost package” report. We rarely see results from the USPS. If your package gets hung up in customs, KMI has no way of finding out why through the USPS. If tracking indicates that your package is in your country’s customs office, please contact the customs office. KMI has no way of contacting them.
- Much more reliable tracking
- They have actual customer service and we can contact a real human for help.
- Generally faster than USPS
- Much more expensive than USPS
International shipments are subject to customs fees and/or taxes by your customs department. This is out of our control. We do not charge customs fees or taxes. That means you must be available to receive your package from your local delivery person and you may need to pay these fees upon delivery.