Model 418-3 Walker
Healthcare Grade, Push/Pull Handle, Reinforced At All Stress Related Areas, Personal Pocket Pouch, Arms Are Height Adjustable, Solid Base Seat With Cushion For Extra Comfort, Wider Base For Better Balance And Safety, Rust Proof 3″ Casters With Removable Bolt/Nut For Easy Maintenance, Casters Provide Added Weight For Better Balance, Optional Clip On Tray Available, Restraint Free Opening/Closing Gate, Adjustable Safety Belt To Help Break Accidental Falls.
• Size: 36” L x 22” W x 32.5” to 35.5 H (Adjustable At Top Of Gate)
• Top Gate Internal Width: 18”
• Walking Space: 15” (Front Of Seat To Gate)
• Seat Height: 21”
• Overall Height: 39″ to 42”
• Threaded Stem Casters: Rust Proof 3” Twin
• External Width:25” (At Bottom Of frame)
• Capacity: 300 lbs
• Shipped: UPS
A Must In Any Facility, Allows Residents To Ambulate Safely. Bridges The Gap Between Wheelchair And Walker.
Textilene Fabric is also available for an upcharge. The upcharge amount varies depending on the product. Call or email for a quote.
Limited Lifetime Warranty:
Limited lifetime warranty from date of invoice for workmanship and material integrity with the exception of casters.
The limited lifetime warranty does not cover defects for malfunctions caused by misuse, improper installation, alteration, exposure to hazardous or corrosive chemicals, shipping damage or other accident or casualty. The limited warranty is made only to the original purchaser and is not transferable.
MJM International warrants only the parts of the product manufactured by MJM. PVC frame has a limited lifetime warranty. Materials (mesh or solid fabrics) have a six month warranty. Casters are excluded and may be covered by a separate warranty provided by their manufacturer. Warranty for Zinc plated casters is six months if maintained properly.
When requesting service under warranty, kindly have the invoice/serial number and date available. If MJM International requires inspection of the item in question prior to service, customer agrees to ship the item prepaid to MJM International. If needed, repair of service will be done at no charge, otherwise, customer will be advised of charges to be incurred prior to service
Packaging will be reinforced at stress areas. Even under these conditions freight damage can and will occur. MJM International will resolve with customer assistance when the following steps have been taken:
- Inspect all freight for damage prior to acceptance of delivery
- Note any damage in writing or on the signed delivery receipt.
- Call your local freight terminal to report any damage and to receive further instructions.
After the above has been done, contact a representative at MJM or Kemper Medical to report and resolve your situation with the least expensive resolution, by replacing in part or whole, whichever will provide the quickest replacement. MJM International, nor, Kemper Medical will assume any expense due to freight damage if request is made more than 10 days after shipment.
All items returned must have a “Return Goods Authorization” from MJM and/or Kemper Medical.
- MJM International and Kemper Medical will not be responsible for any resulting charges
- Authorization for return must be requested within 15 days of shipment and customer must receive an RGA# before any product is returned.
- Copy of invoice and date received must be provided.
- Item must be New and Unused, of the original design and in the original packaging. Item must be disassembled and internally strapped as shipped. If the return package(s) is/are damaged, no credit will be issued.
- Customer agrees to pay 15% restocking fee and any return freight charges once the product is received and inspected.