Pediatric Scale/Treatment Table with Drawer and Two Doors
Clinton Pediatric Scale/Treatment Table provides a comprehensive furnishing solution for pediatric medical facilities. Featuring a smart, contemporary design, the table promotes safety, exceptional comfort, durability and a great storage capacity.
- TABLE FEATURES
- Comfortable work height of 36″
- 43″ x 24″ x 36″
- Top is rimmed on three sides for safety
- Top’s front and back rim edges are beveled and the corners rounded for safety
- Easy-clean, replaceable center pad
- Built-in infantometer with folding ends for measuring height
- Easy access to weight, measurement and storage
- Choose to access paper dispenser from either end
- Recessed front toe kick
- Easy-clean all laminate base
- One drawer and two-door storage
- Optional door locks available
- Optional Select Series color graphics can be applied to table
- SCALE FEATURES
- Dependable, accurate Doran® scale
- Easy-read digital display
- Auto calibration on start-up
- Auto shut-off
- Electric or battery operation (6 AA batteries required)
- Weights in increments of lbs., ozs. or kilos
- Minimum registered weight is 5 lbs.—Maximum weight for scale is 40 lbs.
Clinton Pediatric Scale/Treatment Table has been designed with no compromise in functionality with intent to make the practitioner’s job easier, allowing him/her to concentrate on the patient. The pediatric table features a work height of 36” and a top with a rim on three sides. To ensure extra comfort and safety for your patient the rim has rounded corners and edges. The soft-padded center cushion is easy to clean and wipe off dry, can be replaced at any time. The table is assembled with a built-in infantometer attached to one of the rims. It features foldable ends and is intended for height measuring. All base surfaces are laminated ensuring the ease of maintenance and a professional look.
This Treatment Table comes with a Doran® digital scale. It features a great precision, large digital display with easy to read numbers and weights in increments of lbs., ozs. or kilos. The treatment table provides a maximum weight capacity of 40 lbs and the scale has auto calibration and auto shut off functions.
Door and Drawer Locks (055)**: The locks are independently operated with individual cam lock for the doors and drawers. Orders with multiple locks will be keyed alike. All the locks are operated individually.
Door Lock and Inside Latch Combo (066)**: These Locks are designed for the double door cabinets. The lock is placed on one door, while the other closes with a slide latch on the inside back.
Laminate Color Options: Clinton offers a choice of 5 wood tone, 5 solid color laminates and silver drawer pulls to match and complement any office design. In addition, you are offered to choose among 18 professional upholstery colors.