Two Step Weight Bearing Footstool for Lateral X-ray Imaging
When your tube height is restricted, elevate your imaging capabilities with the 2 Step Imaging Footstool for weight bearing standing feet and ankle lateral exams. With two patient support bars, an easy to clean surface and small footprint, the Two Stepper is a smart addition to an exam room. Tip-back casters and the lightweight design makes the unit easy to move into position and back to storage when not in use. Slip-resistant base keeps the device stable and your patient safe when stepping on and off the platform.
2 Step Imaging Footstool Features:
• Ideal for lateral standing feet and ankles
• Made from lightweight aluminum
• Slot accommodates up to a 17 x 17 in. cassette sized detector
• Smooth, non-porous surfaces for effective cleaning and superior infection control
• Safety handles for patient support
• Top platform is 17 in. high to easily achieve perpendicularity with any x-ray system
• Rated up to 500 lb.
• Tilt-back casters for easy mobility
• Overall weight 71 lb.
This item can be shipped Fully Assembled via Freight or Partially Assembled via FedEx. If you add to cart, the shipping calculator will show Partially Assembled shipping via FedEx. If you would like to have the step shipped fully assembled via freight, please email us at [email protected] and include your full shipping address and whether or not you have a regulation height loading dock. We would be happy to supply a freight quote prior to making your purchase.
Box 1 – 48x36x4in. at 20lbs.
Box 2 – 24x24x13in. at 45lbs.
Box 3 – 40x30x12in. at 45lbs
1 pallet – 48x36x60in. at 150lbs
DIMENSIONS AND PERFORMANCE