Morrison MCI Backboard
- The MCI Backboard is an economical yet extremely strong board.
- The shell of the board is heavy duty and is x-ray translucent.
- The board comes with 21 handholds and 8 pins for your strapping needs.
- The spineboard is waterproof and excellent for water rescue.
- The weight capacity of this board is 450lbs.
- It’s made of durable polyethylene.
- In large orders, we can do custom colors. Standard Colors: Royal Blue, Yellow.
- Product Dimensions: 72.75 ” x 17.75″ x 2.5″
- Product Weight: 16.1 lb
Optional Backboard Pad
The Morrison Medical 3040 Foam Spine Board Pad is an economical way of providing padded comfort to patients confined to a backboard. The Foam Pad is disposable, single-use only and features 6 x 1.75 inch double stick adhesive to securely attach the pad to the spine board. Spine Board Pads are constructed from 1/2 inch thick white polyurethane foam that measures 52 x 9 inches. Morrison Medical Backboard Cushions are pre-packaged in individual bags for easy storage and available in bundles of five. Medical Spine board Pads are latex-free and are proudly made in the USA.