MRI Neck Roll Patient Positioner
Neck Roll MRI Positioner: 3″ x 7″ x 2.3″.
These New MRI Positioners are designed to conform to specific requirements for MRI compatibility and safety and are approved up to 3T. The unique visco-elastic material is specifically formulated to maximize patient comfort. Features a Permanent Antimicrobial Agent with cover seams sown using coated nylon thread to minimize the risk of any biological contamination. Positioner covering is a Breathable Waterproof polymer fabric that is easy to maintain and clean with any standard disinfectant. Positioners are resistant to stains and are Latex Free! Excellent radiolucent qualities.
Shipping is expensive. KMI has little control over the freight costs calculated directly from USPS, FedEx or UPS.
Please Note: Porch Piracy is a world wide problem. Please consider using a commercial address for shipping. UPS and FedEx have retail establishments where you can have your package delivered even if shipped via the USPS.
U.S. Postal Service
- Least expensive in general for most small items.
- Good reliability
- Tracking can be unreliable. At times the tracking NEVER updates.
- Slightly slower than UPS/FedEx.
- If your package gets lost, there is no customer service. We can only use the tracking to hopefully see where your package may be. If your package is lost or delayed, our only recourse is to file a “lost package” report. We rarely see results from the USPS. If your package gets hung up in customs, KMI has no way of finding out why through the USPS. If tracking indicates that your package is in your country’s customs office, please contact the customs office. KMI has no way of contacting them.
- Much more reliable tracking
- They have actual customer service and we can contact a real human for help.
- Generally faster than USPS
- Much more expensive than USPS
International shipments are subject to customs fees and/or taxes by your customs department. This is out of our control. We do not charge customs fees or taxes. That means you must be available to receive your package from your local delivery person and you may need to pay these fees upon delivery.