Oakley Metal Plate Radiation Protection Glasses – CE Certified
The Oakley Metal Plate™ is a retro-inspired design made with lightweight titanium, a frame that is both art and attitude. The Oakley METAL PLATE™ is one of those pure looks that sets off a new trend, but that isn’t the point. We just wanted to shape titanium with styling that proves even simplicity can be aggressively original.
- Unobtainium® earsocks and adjustable silicon nosepads ensure a secure fit
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Precision titanium–cased spring hinges for all-day comfort
- Constructed of ultralight, durable titanium
- Base curve: 6 Base
- Available in Plano, Single Vision (SV), Bifocal Rx (BI), and Progressive (PROG)
- Prescription Range: +3.50 to -9.00
- Minimum PD for Progressive in Small Size – 64
- Size: 55-18-140 in Brushed Chrome – 63 grams
- Size: 53-18-140 in Matte Black – 55.3 grams
We make every effort to keep frames and frame colors up to date. At times, a frame or frame color may be out of stock, backordered or discontinued without our knowledge.
Prescription Glasses: When ordering, please fax (888-380-0567) or email ([email protected]) your Rx including a Pupillary distance. Prescription information can also be noted in the “Order Comments/Special Instructions” section upon checkout under “Payment Information”
Full Wrap Frame prescriptions must have a combination of less than 4.0 (when adding the sphere& cylinder). Bifocal prescriptions require a minimum pupillary distance of 65mm. High index prescriptions (combined power of 4.0 sphere & cylinder) are best when made in our Wrap Alternatives or any flat front frame. Many of the Oakley’s, Ray-Bans and frames with flat lenses will handle high index prescriptions.
NOTE: Lead infused lenses are EXTREMELY fragile. Any drop, bump or bend could cause the lenses to crack or break.
- Leaded glasses should be stored in a clean area away from dust, dirt and other contaminants.
Cleaning for Standard and Anti-Reflective Coated Lenses:
- Rinse all dirt, dust and particles from lenses by running under a stream of warm water. Failure to rinse debris can result in lens scratches that cannot be removed.
- Apply a drop of non gritty hand soap or dish soap to lenses and gently rub over the entire surface.
- Rinse the lenses thoroughly under a stream of water, and wipe dry with a cloth.
- Always store dry, eyewear, face-up in the included case to avoid scratches.
The supplied cord/Croakie is meant to help keep your glasses from falling to the floor in the event that they slip off your face. It is your responsibility to make sure they are attached correctly to the glasses and remain secure. Supplied cords vary from time to time and there is no guarantee that every single pair will remain 100% secure 100% of the time. If you do not like or trust the cord sent, please purchase a cord that better suits your needs at any vision clinic.
Customers wishing to return this product must contact Kemper Medical to obtain a valid return authorization number within 14 days of receipt. A restocking fee may be deducted at the discretion of the manufacturer. Prescription orders or frames with custom imprints cannot be returned. Protech Medical will not accept any return that has not arrived at their facility within 30 days of the return authorization.
Protech will either repair or replace the defective item or part without charge to the customer only if the item is within the 1-year warranty period. The warranty is void, however, when there is evidence that the product has been tampered with, when repairs or attempted repairs have been made by unauthorized persons, or when the item has been subject to misuse, abuse or damage in transit. No charges to Protech will be accepted or reimbursed for unauthorized parts, repairs or services done from any entity other than Protech.
International Orders: All Shipping costs are the responsibility of the end user even in the event that the return is the result of a warranty issue.