General Sandbag Set “A” – 8 Piece Set that includes:
- Two 3-lb 5″ x 9″
- One 5-lb 5″ x 12″
- One 5-lb 7″ x 9″
- Two 7-lb 6″ x 14″
- Two 10-lb 11″ x 11″
Every imaging department needs a full compliment of positioning aids. The general sandbag sets A, B & C were designed by techs for techs. We know what we required to perform the needed tests correctly the first time so we put together this kit so you can do the same.
All sandbags are filled with sand and are ready to use. Heat sealed inner sleeve prevents the leakage of sand. All seams are sewn and tear resistant. Outer cover is heavy gauge reinforced Weblon.
Every sandbag includes a reinforced handle and weight ID tag.
Note: The photo shows this product in Vinyl. It is now being produced in Weblon.
Shipping is expensive. KMI has little control over the freight costs calculated directly from USPS, FedEx or UPS.
Please Note: Porch Piracy is a world wide problem. Please consider using a commercial address for shipping. UPS and FedEx have retail establishments where you can have your package delivered even if shipped via the USPS.
U.S. Postal Service
- Least expensive in general for most small items.
- Good reliability
- Tracking can be unreliable. At times the tracking NEVER updates.
- Slightly slower than UPS/FedEx.
- If your package gets lost, there is no customer service. We can only use the tracking to hopefully see where your package may be. If your package is lost or delayed, our only recourse is to file a “lost package” report. We rarely see results from the USPS. If your package gets hung up in customs, KMI has no way of finding out why through the USPS. If tracking indicates that your package is in your country’s customs office, please contact the customs office. KMI has no way of contacting them.
- Much more reliable tracking
- They have actual customer service and we can contact a real human for help.
- Generally faster than USPS
- Much more expensive than USPS
International shipments are subject to customs fees and/or taxes by your customs department. This is out of our control. We do not charge customs fees or taxes. That means you must be available to receive your package from your local delivery person and you may need to pay these fees upon delivery.