Pediatric Foot Immobilizer
Pediatric Foot Immobilizer for immobilizing like Pigg o stat and positioning of infants for radiographic and other medical examinations.
Gives better quality radiographs with more precise positioning and radiation protection in less than one tenth of normal time less than one half of one percent repeats.
FAST • SURE • SIMPLE
Designed by a company with many years of experience with the many problems encountered in immobilizing and positioning infants and children. Radiation to personnel is entirely eliminated. Greatly reduces psychological trauma to patients and stress and strain on parents. Elimination of position and immobilizing problems makes it easier to make exposure.
Form-fitting supports of transparent Plexiglas are provided. Adjustable for patients from infants to 3 1/2 years of age of normal size for age.
Device is easily cleaned and sterilized and will last for years with proper care.
Shipping is expensive. KMI has little control over the freight costs calculated directly from USPS, FedEx or UPS.
Please Note: Porch Piracy is a world wide problem. Please consider using a commercial address for shipping. UPS and FedEx have retail establishments where you can have your package delivered even if shipped via the USPS.
U.S. Postal Service
- Least expensive in general for most small items.
- Good reliability
- Tracking can be unreliable. At times the tracking NEVER updates.
- Slightly slower than UPS/FedEx.
- If your package gets lost, there is no customer service. We can only use the tracking to hopefully see where your package may be. If your package is lost or delayed, our only recourse is to file a “lost package” report. We rarely see results from the USPS. If your package gets hung up in customs, KMI has no way of finding out why through the USPS. If tracking indicates that your package is in your country’s customs office, please contact the customs office. KMI has no way of contacting them.
- Much more reliable tracking
- They have actual customer service and we can contact a real human for help.
- Generally faster than USPS
- Much more expensive than USPS
International shipments are subject to customs fees and/or taxes by your customs department. This is out of our control. We do not charge customs fees or taxes. That means you must be available to receive your package from your local delivery person and you may need to pay these fees upon delivery.