Blood draw chairs must be purchased via facility purchase order. Due to the varying weight and dimensions of these chairs, and the shipping needs of our clients, the shipping module is unable to accurately calculate correct shipping costs. Please contact KMI at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 541-508-0540 to get an accurate shipping quote to your facility.
Pediatric Series – Extra Wide Arctic Circle Blood Drawing Chair
Extra width built in so a parent can sit with the child.
• Custom high pressure, Clinton Kids™, Arctic Circle flip arms
• Easy-clean laminate arm surfaces with black, T-molded edges
• Graphics are embedded in the laminate and are not affected by cleaning with standard disinfectants
• ClintonClean™ short armrest
• Padded contoured seat
• Thick padded backrest
• Extra height reduces bending for staff
• Arctic White powder-coated frame
• Special pediatric color, North Wind Blue, vinyl upholstery on seat and back
• Height adjustable stationary armrest
• Nylon glides
• 400 lbs. load capacity under normal use (181.43 kg)
IMPORTANT NOTE: Clinton Blood Drawing Chairs are not engineered to restrain a fainting or falling occupant. The chair’s occupant, especially children, should NEVER be left unattended.
All blood drawing products are non-returnable unless they are unused in unopened, original packaging.
Shipping Note: We require this chair be ordered via facility Purchase Order. Due to the variable weight and size of packaged phlebotomy chairs as ordered, the shipping calculators provided by the shipping companies cannot calculate how they will be packed by the manufacturer. Phlebotomy chairs are shipped motor freight, UPS or FedEx. KMI ONLY charges actual freight incurred on our invoices. Please send your PO to email@example.com or fax to 888-380-0567
|Arm Height Range||33″ – 39″|