Phlebotomy Wedge 20″L x 5.5″W x 5.5″H
NEW Phlebotomy Foam Wedge is very comfortable and contours to the patients arm stabilizing the arm for starting I.V’s and for drawing patient’s blood. Wedge design helps to prevent flattened veins.
Easy to wipe clean and disinfect in between patients. New Stealth-Cote is our coated light green Stealth-Core polyurethane foam. This new proprietary mixed medical grade coating, when sprayed, creates a unique skin membrane that is durable and easy to clean. Surface is resistant to blood and does not absorb fluids. Great for long term repeated use.
Revolutionary new coating technology – New proprietary coating to our unique shape that adds cleanability and durability to every sponge.
- Radiolucent and artifact free. No lines or ghosting
- Meets California 2015 standards for Flammability
- Increased Stability
- Anti-Microbial, Anti-Bacterial, and Anti-Fungal
- Stain resistant
- Easy to clean with any medical/hospital disinfectant
- Self Deodorizing
- New fresh light mint green color
- 20″L x 5.5″W x 5.5″H
When you think Positioning Sponges – Think Techno-Green STEALTH SPONGES from Kemper Medical
Shipping is expensive. KMI has little control over the freight costs calculated directly from USPS, FedEx or UPS.
Please Note: Porch Piracy is a world wide problem. Please consider using a commercial address for shipping. UPS and FedEx have retail establishments where you can have your package delivered even if shipped via the USPS.
U.S. Postal Service
- Least expensive in general for most small items.
- Good reliability
- Tracking can be unreliable. At times the tracking NEVER updates.
- Slightly slower than UPS/FedEx.
- If your package gets lost, there is no customer service. We can only use the tracking to hopefully see where your package may be. If your package is lost or delayed, our only recourse is to file a “lost package” report. We rarely see results from the USPS. If your package gets hung up in customs, KMI has no way of finding out why through the USPS. If tracking indicates that your package is in your country’s customs office, please contact the customs office. KMI has no way of contacting them.
- Much more reliable tracking
- They have actual customer service and we can contact a real human for help.
- Generally faster than USPS
- Much more expensive than USPS
International shipments are subject to customs fees and/or taxes by your customs department. This is out of our control. We do not charge customs fees or taxes. That means you must be available to receive your package from your local delivery person and you may need to pay these fees upon delivery.