Pigg-O-Stat Complete (Analog)
The Pigg-O-Stat Pediatric Immobilizer and Positioner is approximately 20″ x 20″ x 35″ (50cm x 55cm x 88 cm) in height. Stainless steel table with 4″ (7.5cm) casters, 2 are locking. Table top and shelf are made of high density polyethylene in child-pleasing primary colors which requires no maintenance and is virtually indestructible. Other moving parts are heavy plexiglass.
- Seat platform turns on bearings.
- Cassette carrier has adjustable horizontal and vertical movement for precise positioning of film.
- The scale in degree readings on table top ensures exact duplication of positions for re-check examinations.
- Adjustable seat in center of table top with openings for patients legs.
- Seat platform can be rotated horizontally to any degree and position.
- Form-fitting body, head and arm supports of transparent plexiglass are provided.
- Adjustable for patients from infants to 3-1/2 years of normal size for age.
- Lead shield has adjustable conventional markers and adjusts up and down for various examinations.
- Elimination of position and immobilizing problems makes it easier to make exposure at proper stage of respiration.
- Spring-balanced cassette holder accommodates any size cassette needed.
- Device is easily cleaned and sterilized.
- The Product will last for years and years with proper care.
Dimensions: 24 x 21 x 40 in. (W x L x H). Shipping weight: 48 lb.
Shipping is expensive. KMI has little control over the freight costs calculated directly from USPS, FedEx or UPS.
Please Note: Porch Piracy is a world wide problem. Please consider using a commercial address for shipping. UPS and FedEx have retail establishments where you can have your package delivered even if shipped via the USPS.
U.S. Postal Service
- Least expensive in general for most small items.
- Good reliability
- Tracking can be unreliable. At times the tracking NEVER updates.
- Slightly slower than UPS/FedEx.
- If your package gets lost, there is no customer service. We can only use the tracking to hopefully see where your package may be. If your package is lost or delayed, our only recourse is to file a “lost package” report. We rarely see results from the USPS. If your package gets hung up in customs, KMI has no way of finding out why through the USPS. If tracking indicates that your package is in your country’s customs office, please contact the customs office. KMI has no way of contacting them.
- Much more reliable tracking
- They have actual customer service and we can contact a real human for help.
- Generally faster than USPS
- Much more expensive than USPS
International shipments are subject to customs fees and/or taxes by your customs department. This is out of our control. We do not charge customs fees or taxes. That means you must be available to receive your package from your local delivery person and you may need to pay these fees upon delivery.