Porta-Shield Radiation Protection Barrier
The Porta-Shield is a versatile x-ray barrier that is ideal for patient radiation protection during diagnostic procedures and features adjustable height from 36 to 60″ (91.4 x 152.4cm) with a sturdy five leg base for stable mobility. The barrier is available in three sizes and covered in your choice of fabric.
- Standard Radiation Protection: 0.5mm Pb Equivalency
||Shield Size: W x L
||24″ x 24″
(61 cm x 61 cm)
||24″ x 36″
(61 cm x 91.4 cm)
||24″ x 48″
(61 cm x 121.9 cm)
Model 1001 (24″ x 24″) in Royal Blue Nylon is generally in stock and ready to ship. Other models and fabric choices will have a 10-12 business day lead time.
LEAD APRON RECYCLING
Take advantage of SHIELDING INTERNATIONAL’s free apron recycling program for the return/recycle of your retired lead aprons! Simply contact us for a return authorization to arrange for the recycling of your old aprons. All you pay is the freight and SHIELDING INTERNATIONAL™ will assure the safe and environmentally friendly disposal of your old lead aprons.
Orders are normally shipped with a leading major transportation carrier via ground service west of the East Coast states and 3-day express service to the East Coast, unless otherwise specified.
- Motor freight may be used should shipment exceed normal carrier transportation size and weight.
- IMPORTANT:Be sure to inspect all merchandise at time of delivery, report any damage immediately, note any discrepancies on the Bill of Lading (if applicable) and RETAIN ALL PACKAGING MATERIAL (whether damage is visible or concealed) in the event a claim is filed due to shipping damage. Do not throw away shipping container or inner packaging until claim is settled. Freight claims and any adjustments that apply are entirely the responsibility of the receiver.
MANUFACTURING & DELIVERY TIME
“In Stock for Immediate Shipment” items will usually ship within 24-48 hours of confirmed purchase order receipt, depending on quantity ordered. These items include stock Model E, SV, Half Aprons (V) & (T) Closure, Model 611NS, 621U, 631QR & 641CF Thyroid Collars in Royal Blue Nylon & Model 600 Thyroid Collar in Light Blue Vinyl, Gloves, Apron Racks, Non Rx Glasses and other select items. We will make every effort to ship all other orders, with exception of special orders (i.e. prescription glasses, lead glass or acrylic, frames, barriers, shields and custom orders) within 10 to 12 working days of order.
Need it in a Rush?
• 3 Day – add 25% on total cost of order
• 5 Day – add 20% on total cost of order
Guarantee & Warranty
Shielding International warrants all Regular Lead and TL Lite Ply x-ray protective aprons from material defects and workmanship for a period of two years from the date of purchase. Non-Lead aprons are limited to a one year warranty. This guarantee is limited to the repair or replacement of the garment in case of manufacturer defect. The guarantee does not cover normal wear and tear, failure to properly care for the product, or any other responsibility.
All lead apparel (Aprons, thyroid collars, caps, sleeves, etc) are manufactured per your specifications and are therefore, not returnable. The Economy Apron and Standard Coat Apron in Regular Lead, standard 24″ width and Royal Blue Nylon fabric are kept in stock for immediate shipping and ARE returnable. The apron must be unworn and in perfect resellable condition.