Tie Apron from Protech Medical
The tie apron is the most basic apron. This apron is easy to put on with ties that are long enough to fit a large variety of sizes.
Don’t forget to add a thyroid collar to your order for complete protection. The thyroid collar will be the same fabric as the apron. If you would like a different color for your collar, please add a note at checkout indicating your prefered collar color. Choose your collar preference in the options on the right.
Apron Measuring Instructions
Lead Protection Options
Our standard lead option is the heaviest of the four core materials we offer. Though heavy, pure lead vinyl is the most affordable material and consistently provides protection over a wide range of kVp.
Ultra Light Lead
Over 18% lighter than standard lead. Our light-weight lead provides protection equal to traditional lead aprons while providing an excellent reduction in weight.
Our lead free vinyl is 20% lighter than lead. It is environmentally safe and can be disposed of through normal waste procedures.
Premier vinyl represents a breakthrough in core material technology. Premier is lead-free, over 30% lighter than lead and 10% lighter than our lead-free material. Premier is ideal for long procedures.
Shipping is expensive. KMI has little control over the freight costs calculated directly from USPS, FedEx or UPS.
Please Note: Porch Piracy is a world wide problem. Please consider using a commercial address for shipping. UPS and FedEx have retail establishments where you can have your package delivered even if shipped via the USPS.
U.S. Postal Service
- Least expensive in general for most small items.
- Good reliability
- Tracking can be unreliable. At times the tracking NEVER updates.
- Slightly slower than UPS/FedEx.
- If your package gets lost, there is no customer service. We can only use the tracking to hopefully see where your package may be. If your package is lost or delayed, our only recourse is to file a “lost package” report. We rarely see results from the USPS. If your package gets hung up in customs, KMI has no way of finding out why through the USPS. If tracking indicates that your package is in your country’s customs office, please contact the customs office. KMI has no way of contacting them.
- Much more reliable tracking
- They have actual customer service and we can contact a real human for help.
- Generally faster than USPS
- Much more expensive than USPS
International shipments are subject to customs fees and/or taxes by your customs department. This is out of our control. We do not charge customs fees or taxes. That means you must be available to receive your package from your local delivery person and you may need to pay these fees upon delivery.