SC Series, Extra Wide Padded Blood Draw Chair with Padded Flip Arm
• Contoured, padded seat and 2″ padded backrest
• Padded flip arm and armrest
• ClintonClean™ drawer top
• One-piece, all-plastic drawer
• Contemporary styling
• Gray powder-coated frame finish
• Adjustable arm width
• Adjustable height and depth flip arm
• Flip arm positions in place when in use, then flips out of the way for easy exit
• 8 alternate choices of arm styles with no upcharge
• Height adjustable armrest
• Non-marking, nylon glides
• Chair-mounted options available
• 300 lbs. load capacity under normal use (136 kg)
IMPORTANT NOTE: Clinton Blood Drawing Chairs are not engineered to restrain a fainting or falling occupant. The chair’s occupant should NEVER be left unattended.
ORDERING NOTE: MUST add arm suffix number to model number when ordering any model with arm options, otherwise chair will be shipped as shown.
All blood drawing products are non-returnable unless they are unused in unopened, original packaging.
Shipping Note: We require this chair be ordered via facility Purchase Order. Due to the variable weight and size of packaged phlebotomy chairs as ordered, the shipping calculators provided by the shipping companies cannot calculate how they will be packed by the manufacturer. Phlebotomy chairs are shipped motor freight, UPS or FedEx. KMI ONLY charges actual freight incurred on our invoices. Please send your PO to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 888-380-0567
|Arm Height Range||27″ – 33″|