Shoulder X-ray Filter
This x-ray filter is for shoulder use with CR and film. No positioning required, just move it in until it stops, they are already centered. Tech Proof with a stainless steel base custom fit for all x-ray machines (including portables). Also reduces radiation by filtering before it reaches the patient!
- Primary uses are for the AP and Y view of the shoulder to reduce overexposure of the AC joint and distal end of the clavicle for easy viewing.
- It also can be used for a lateral knee to reduce overexposure of the patella.
- The x-ray filters shape follows the natural contour of the shoulder.
- The graduated curve increases in thickness to reduce overexposure.
- The overall density of the shoulder remains within the normal viewing range when the shoulder x-ray filter is used. Adjusting the contrast when using CR will not be necessary.
Click here for the ruler: Ruler