Standard Radiolucent X-Ray Table Pads
Techno-Aide’s standard table pads feature an upgraded, reinforced vinyl over a premium foam interior. With increased comfort and durability versus our economy pads, standard table pads are a must-have imaging accessory at a great price! Our most popular table pad style can be used on imaging tables or stretchers to provide added comfort and stability for patients.
Standard table pads feature tapered ends with two brass grommets (eyelets) at each end for hanging storage. Table pads are radiolucent and offer easy cleaning between patients with any mild cleaner or germicide.
Techno-Aide is proud to offer the largest selection of economy, standard and premium table pads on the market. Our table pads are available in specific sizes designed to fit virtually any x-ray table and meet nearly any imaging need!
- Comfortable and durable vinyl over a premium foam interior
- Perfect for x-ray tables and stretchers
- Increases patient comfort and stability
- Available in standard sizes designed for virtually any application
- Feature tapered ends with brass grommets for hanging storage
- Radiolucent and cleanable surface!
Shipping is expensive. KMI has little control over the freight costs calculated directly from USPS, FedEx or UPS.
Please Note: Porch Piracy is a world wide problem. Please consider using a commercial address for shipping. UPS and FedEx have retail establishments where you can have your package delivered even if shipped via the USPS.
U.S. Postal Service
- Least expensive in general for most small items.
- Good reliability
- Tracking can be unreliable. At times the tracking NEVER updates.
- Slightly slower than UPS/FedEx.
- If your package gets lost, there is no customer service. We can only use the tracking to hopefully see where your package may be. If your package is lost or delayed, our only recourse is to file a “lost package” report. We rarely see results from the USPS. If your package gets hung up in customs, KMI has no way of finding out why through the USPS. If tracking indicates that your package is in your country’s customs office, please contact the customs office. KMI has no way of contacting them.
- Much more reliable tracking
- They have actual customer service and we can contact a real human for help.
- Generally faster than USPS
- Much more expensive than USPS
International shipments are subject to customs fees and/or taxes by your customs department. This is out of our control. We do not charge customs fees or taxes. That means you must be available to receive your package from your local delivery person and you may need to pay these fees upon delivery.