Care-Guard Pregnancy X-ray Apron
- If you are a pregnant tech or surgery staff member, you need the best protection you can get. If leaving the room is not an option, you need the Care-Guard Pregnancy x-ray apron.
- Front protection with flexible back straps.
- 1.0mm Pb equivalency over fetal area, 0.5mm over remaining area.
- The 22″ x 24″ pregnancy panel can be removed at completion of your pregnancy to create a standard Flex Guard Apron with 0.5mm Pb equivalency protection.
- Velcro closure is fast and easy.
- Free dual pocket and shoulder pads.
Regular Size with lightweight lead: 13.3 lbs
Full or Tall size with lightweight lead: 21 lbs
Regular size with non-lead core: 11.7 lbs
Full or Tall size with non-lead core 16.8 lbs
We want you to be completely satisfied with all of your radiology equipment and medical supply purchases.
- If you are unsatisfied with your Techno-Aide product, you have 30 days in which to request a return. No returns 45 days past the invoice date will be allowed. Note: Custom aprons are not returnable.
- Products cannot be returned to Techno-Aide, for credit or refund, unless accompanied by a Return Authorization Number issued by the Techno-Aide Customer Service Department. Contact Kemper Medical at 541-508-0540 or [email protected]for an RA#
- All authorized returns are subject to a minimum 20% refurbishing and reconsignment fee. All protective apparel including table drapes, shields, radiation protective accessories (with media) are subject to a minimum 50% breakdown and restocking fee.
- All returns must be shipped in the original packaging. For proper credit to be considered, every effort should be made to assure a damage-free return.
- Techno-Aide and Kemper Medical will authorize returns for complete credit in the case of KMI/Techno-Aide error or defective merchandise.
- Credit will be issued only after the returned merchandise has been received and inspected by Techno-Aide.
- No returns will be allowed for customized orders unless they are defective. This includes aprons, thyroid collars or any other apparel item that has been custom made.
A standard, non-customized order may be cancelled at no cost to you as long as your order has not yet shipped.
DAMAGED GOODS POLICY
- Every attempt has been made to assure that your Techno-Aide order leaves our facility in perfect condition.
- If your shipment arrives damaged or incomplete, contact Kemper Medical immediately at [email protected]
- Whether the damage is visible or concealed, KEEP ALL PACKAGING MATERIALS FOR THE CARRIER INSPECTOR.
- Damages must be reported within seven (7) days after delivery. Delayed reporting can delay or void the carrier’s responsibility to pay your claim and negate any credit for freight damage from Techno-Aide