Demi Guard x-ray aprons with Buckles – Set of 4 w/Rack
Easy to use half apron set of 4 for Child to Adult protection. 0.5mm pb equiv. front protection 1″ buckle closure
Kemper Medical Owners Note: This apron set was a staple in our radiology department. They made for quick and easy protection especially when doing chest x-rays.
Set of 4 w/rack (S, M, L, X)
- Small (8″ W x 10″ L) typically used for small children
- Medium (12″ W x 12″ L) typically used for young teenagers
- Large (16″ W x 14″ L) typically used for adults
- X-Large (20″ w x 16″ L) typically used for large adults
- RACK: 14W X 8 1/2D X 3 1/2H W/ 4 mounting holes
This product ships in multiple boxes.
Box 1: 19″ x 5″ x 13″ (10.50 lbs.)
Box 2: 19″ x 5″ x 13″ (11 lbs.)
We want you to be completely satisfied with all of your radiology equipment and medical supply purchases.
- If you are unsatisfied with your Techno-Aide product, you have 30 days in which to request a return. No returns 45 days past the invoice date will be allowed. Note: Custom aprons are not returnable.
- Products cannot be returned to Techno-Aide, for credit or refund, unless accompanied by a Return Authorization Number issued by the Techno-Aide Customer Service Department. Contact Kemper Medical at 541-508-0540 or [email protected]for an RA#
- All authorized returns are subject to a minimum 20% refurbishing and reconsignment fee. All protective apparel including table drapes, shields, radiation protective accessories (with media) are subject to a minimum 50% breakdown and restocking fee.
- All returns must be shipped in the original packaging. For proper credit to be considered, every effort should be made to assure a damage-free return.
- Any item that has been used or has been placed in the patient setting is considered contaminated and cannot be returned.
- Techno-Aide and Kemper Medical will authorize returns for complete credit in the case of KMI/Techno-Aide error or defective merchandise.
- Credit will be issued only after the returned merchandise has been received and inspected by Techno-Aide.
- No returns will be allowed for customized orders unless they are defective. This includes aprons, thyroid collars or any other apparel item that has been custom made.
A standard, non-customized order may be cancelled at no cost to you as long as your order has not yet shipped.
DAMAGED GOODS POLICY
- Every attempt has been made to assure that your Techno-Aide order leaves our facility in perfect condition.
- If your shipment arrives damaged or incomplete, contact Kemper Medical immediately at [email protected]
- Whether the damage is visible or concealed, KEEP ALL PACKAGING MATERIALS FOR THE CARRIER INSPECTOR.
- Damages must be reported within seven (7) days after delivery. Delayed reporting can delay or void the carrier’s responsibility to pay your claim and negate any credit for freight damage from Techno-Aide