OR Guard X-ray Apron
Our OR-Guard x-ray apron is built to easily slide off under your sterile gown without compromising the sterile field. It has a flexible back like the Flex-Guard. 0.5mm Pb equivalency protection with a Velcro front closure.
- Free Dual Pocket with two separate spaces is built into the apron. Use one for your thyroid collar and the other for a cellphone, pager, markers or other items.
- Free Shoulder Pads concealed for comfort and durability.
- Wider shoulders to optimize weight distribution.
- High underam for better protection.
- Double fold binding for strength and tear resistance!
- Two year warranty on materials and workmanship.
ALL Techno-Aide protective garments offer CONFIDENT RADIATION PROTECTION
We want you to be completely satisfied with all of your radiology equipment and medical supply purchases.
- If you are unsatisfied with your Techno-Aide product, you have 30 days in which to request a return. No returns 45 days past the invoice date will be allowed. Note: Custom aprons are not returnable.
- Products cannot be returned to Techno-Aide, for credit or refund, unless accompanied by a Return Authorization Number issued by the Techno-Aide Customer Service Department. Contact Kemper Medical at 541-508-0540 or [email protected]for an RA#
- All authorized returns are subject to a minimum 20% refurbishing and reconsignment fee. All protective apparel including table drapes, shields, radiation protective accessories (with media) are subject to a minimum 50% breakdown and restocking fee.
- All returns must be shipped in the original packaging. For proper credit to be considered, every effort should be made to assure a damage-free return.
- Techno-Aide and Kemper Medical will authorize returns for complete credit in the case of KMI/Techno-Aide error or defective merchandise.
- Credit will be issued only after the returned merchandise has been received and inspected by Techno-Aide.
- No returns will be allowed for customized orders unless they are defective. This includes aprons, thyroid collars or any other apparel item that has been custom made.
A standard, non-customized order may be cancelled at no cost to you as long as your order has not yet shipped.
DAMAGED GOODS POLICY
- Every attempt has been made to assure that your Techno-Aide order leaves our facility in perfect condition.
- If your shipment arrives damaged or incomplete, contact Kemper Medical immediately at [email protected]
- Whether the damage is visible or concealed, KEEP ALL PACKAGING MATERIALS FOR THE CARRIER INSPECTOR.
- Damages must be reported within seven (7) days after delivery. Delayed reporting can delay or void the carrier’s responsibility to pay your claim and negate any credit for freight damage from Techno-Aide