Techno-Tuff X-ray Table Pad with Handles
Easily the toughest x-ray table pad. This pad has unique 8 Double-Stitched Reinforced Handles sewn in to allow patients to be moved from one surface to another with confidence and ease. The Reinforced Brute Vinyl is twice as thick as our regular heavy duty vinyls and is made of a supple slick material with the following features:
- The vinyl is liquid proof
- Has Very High Tensile Strength
- High Tear Strength
- Lead Free and Phthalate Free.
This Comfortable pad is Radiolucent and can stay in place for patient comfort during imaging. (as with all table pads, edges will show) This polyurethane foam pad is fabricated for durability and longevity. There are two brass eyelets on each end for hanging. The pad is easy to clean with mild cleaner or germicide.
- Our Techno-Tuff table pad has a one year warranty.
- 72″ x 23.25″ x 1″ thick.
- Weight capacity 250lbs
Shipping is expensive. KMI has little control over the freight costs calculated directly from USPS, FedEx or UPS.
Please Note: Porch Piracy is a world wide problem. Please consider using a commercial address for shipping. UPS and FedEx have retail establishments where you can have your package delivered even if shipped via the USPS.
U.S. Postal Service
- Least expensive in general for most small items.
- Good reliability
- Tracking can be unreliable. At times the tracking NEVER updates.
- Slightly slower than UPS/FedEx.
- If your package gets lost, there is no customer service. We can only use the tracking to hopefully see where your package may be. If your package is lost or delayed, our only recourse is to file a “lost package” report. We rarely see results from the USPS. If your package gets hung up in customs, KMI has no way of finding out why through the USPS. If tracking indicates that your package is in your country’s customs office, please contact the customs office. KMI has no way of contacting them.
- Much more reliable tracking
- They have actual customer service and we can contact a real human for help.
- Generally faster than USPS
- Much more expensive than USPS
International shipments are subject to customs fees and/or taxes by your customs department. This is out of our control. We do not charge customs fees or taxes. That means you must be available to receive your package from your local delivery person and you may need to pay these fees upon delivery.