Veterinary Immobilizer – Large
This immobilizer is a non-coated polyurethane foam covered with black “Techno-Tuff” vinyl which is resistant to teeth and claws.
The Techno-Tuff covering is made of a flexible material that is water-proof, stain-proof, anti-fungal, anti-microbial, lead-free, and fire resistant.
- Cleans easily with mild cleaner or germicide.
- Loop sewn around the bottom of immobilizer allows easy positioning of Hook straps to secure animal limbs at any bottom location for excellent 1st image.
- “V” shape keeps animal secure for good technique!
- “Loop” along complete bottom perimeter for maximum stability!
Large: 24″L x 11″W x 7″H
Shipping is expensive. KMI has little control over the freight costs calculated directly from USPS, FedEx or UPS.
Please Note: Porch Piracy is a world wide problem. Please consider using a commercial address for shipping. UPS and FedEx have retail establishments where you can have your package delivered even if shipped via the USPS.
U.S. Postal Service
- Least expensive in general for most small items.
- Good reliability
- Tracking can be unreliable. At times the tracking NEVER updates.
- Slightly slower than UPS/FedEx.
- If your package gets lost, there is no customer service. We can only use the tracking to hopefully see where your package may be. If your package is lost or delayed, our only recourse is to file a “lost package” report. We rarely see results from the USPS. If your package gets hung up in customs, KMI has no way of finding out why through the USPS. If tracking indicates that your package is in your country’s customs office, please contact the customs office. KMI has no way of contacting them.
- Much more reliable tracking
- They have actual customer service and we can contact a real human for help.
- Generally faster than USPS
- Much more expensive than USPS
International shipments are subject to customs fees and/or taxes by your customs department. This is out of our control. We do not charge customs fees or taxes. That means you must be available to receive your package from your local delivery person and you may need to pay these fees upon delivery.