- Leaded glasses should be stored in a clean area away from dust, dirt and other contaminants.
- Leaded lenses are extremely fragile. Any drop, bump or bending of the frame could result in broken or cracked lenses.
Cleaning for Standard and Anti-Reflective Coated Lenses:
- Rinse all dirt, dust and particles from lenses by running under a stream of warm water. Failure to rinse debris can result in lens scratches that cannot be removed.
- Apply a drop of non gritty hand soap or dish soap to lenses and gently rub over the entire surface.
- Rinse the lenses thoroughly under a stream of water, and wipe dry with a cloth.
- Always store dry, eyewear, face-up in the included case to avoid scratches.
The supplied cord/Croakie is meant to help keep your glasses from falling to the floor in the event that they slip off your face. It is your responsibility to make sure they are attached correctly to the glasses and remain secure. Supplied cords vary from time to time and there is no guarantee that every single pair will remain 100% secure 100% of the time. If you do not like or trust the cord sent, please purchase a cord that better suits your needs at any vision clinic.
Customers wishing to return this product must contact Kemper Medical to obtain a valid return authorization number within 14 days of receipt. A restocking fee may be deducted at the discretion of the manufacturer. Prescription orders or frames with custom engraving cannot be returned. Phillips Safety Products will not accept any return that has not arrived at their facility within 30 days of the return authorization.
A shipping label will be provided for manufacturing defects within 30 days of receipt of order. After 30 days, warranty returns for repair are the responsibility of the buyer.
Phillips Safety Products will either repair or replace the defective item or part without charge to the customer only if the item is within the 1-year warranty period. The warranty is void, however, when there is evidence that the product has been tampered with, when repairs or attempted repairs have been made by unauthorized persons, or when the item has been subject to misuse, abuse or damage in transit. No charges to Phillips Safety Products will be accepted or reimbursed for unauthorized parts, repairs or services done from any entity other than Phillips Safety.
Glasses cannot be returned after 30 days from delivery, even if unused.
International Orders: All shipping costs, including those from warranty work or replacement are the responsibility of the buyer.