2-Step Patient Positioning Platform for CR and DR Systems
Combination Step and Platform Positioning Equipment
The superior design of our two step radiographic imaging platform provides the perfect conditions for better knee x-rays, foot x-rays, lower back and hip x-rays, as well as ankle x-rays. Sturdy and convenient, our platform will provide comfort and support for all leg and weight bearing x-ray needs.
Our radiographic imaging platform places the patient in the optimal position for easy capture of the highest quality weight-bearing x-ray images and is effective when used with wide range of radiology equipment. This positioning platform is also designed with safety grab bars to provide stability for patients both young and old.
- Designed for patients weighing up to 450 pounds
- Used with CR and DR systems
- Designed for use with bucky or fixed cassette
- Easily portable with built-in rollers and grab bars
- Provides safe and easy positioning for weight-bearing poses
- Keeps patient as close to the image plate as possible to ensure high quality images
- Three image panel placement locations provide great versatility in posing the patient for optimal images
- Easy to keep clean, the platform is made from germ-resistant, nonporous polyethylene
Choose from the following Models:
24302-C50: Canon CXDI-50 and 60 models
24302-C55: For ALL CR Systems and the following DR Systems: Cannon CXDI-55G | 55C | 70 | 80, 401C, 501, 701C, 801C, CareStream DRX-1, Fuji FDR D-EVO, Konica Minolta Aero DR, AGFA
24302-GE: GE XR650, AMX 700
24302-SY: Siemens Ysio, GE Flashpad, Philips Wireless
Free Dock to Dock Standard Shipping to lower 48 states.