45 Degree Spinal Wedge with Stealth-Cote Technology – 7 x 21 x 7 – No Flare
Revolutionary new coating technology – New proprietary coating to our unique shape that adds cleanability and durability to every sponge.
- Our Non-Stealth Traditional Sponge is a polyurethane foam coated with our proprietary mixed medical grade coating, that when spayed, creates a unique skin membrane that is durable and easy to clean. The sponge surface is then resistant to blood, Betadine, barium, alcohol, oils, and other fluids. Perfect for body positioning for Radiology, CT, Ultrasound, and other imaging exams.
- These Traditional sponges are NOT our Stealth cut sponges. These sponges have the same medical grade coating applied as our Stealth Cote Coated sponges, but do not have angles applied to them, leaving a smaller footprint. Because the angles are not applied, we cannot document that they are artifact free. Our Stealth line of sponges have a unique angle applied to the sponge edges so that when coated with our proprietary mixed medical grade coating, there are no line artifacts seen.
Coated Sponges feature a proprietary medical grade, fluid-resistant, cleanable coating over a standard (core) foam interior. Minimal shadowing with low attenuation. Light green color. Coated sponges are radiolucent.
Non-Stealth Sponges are formed with traditional angles and do not feature our proprietary “flared” angles to offer significantly reduced artifacts during viewing. Non-stealth (or non-flared) sides may show artifacts when imaging, specifically when coating is applied.
- Meets California 2015 standards for Flammability
- Increased Stability
- Anti-Microbial, Anti-Bacterial, and Anti-Fungal
- Stain resistant
- Easy to clean with any medical/hospital disinfectant
- Self Deodorizing
- New fresh light mint green color
When you think Positioning Sponges – Think Techno-Green STEALTH SPONGES from Kemper Medical
Sponge Shipping Note: If you are ordering several sponges, consider a kit or ordering via purchase order. Sponges are light weight, however, they require a large box which FedEx/UPS charge by dimensional weight. In most cases we can pack several sponges into a single box. The website cannot be programmed to understand the many ways sponges may be packed.