Endo Ultrasound Wedge Positioning Sponge w/Stealth-Cote Technology – 20 x 20 x 6
Coated Sponges feature a proprietary medical grade, fluid-resistant, cleanable coating over a standard (core) foam interior. Minimal shadowing with low attenuation. Light green color. Coated sponges are radiolucent.
Non-Stealth Sponges are formed with traditional angles and do not feature our proprietary “flared” angles to offer significantly reduced artifacts during viewing. Non-stealth (or non-flared) sides may show artifacts when imaging, specifically when coating is applied.
- High Density polyurethane foam. This foam is specifically designed to provide extra firm support for ultrasound procedures.
- Meets California 2015 standards for Flammability
- Increased Stability
- Anti-Microbial, Anti-Bacterial, and Anti-Fungal
- Stain resistant
- Easy to clean with any medical/hospital disinfectant
- Self Deodorizing
- New fresh light mint green color
When you think Positioning Sponges – Think Techno-Green STEALTH SPONGES from Kemper Medical
Sponge Shipping Note: If you are ordering several sponges, consider a kit or ordering via purchase order. Sponges are light weight, however, they require a large box which FedEx/UPS charge by dimensional weight. In most cases we can pack several sponges into a single box. The website cannot be programmed to understand the many ways sponges may be packed.